Table of Contents
- 1 Cup Maida
- ½ Cup Aata
- ½ Cup Oats Powder
- ¼ Cup Sooji
- 1 Bowl of Kidney Beans
- 5-6 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Tomato Ketchup
- Capsicums (Red, Yellow and Green)
- 4-5 tbsp Oil
- ¼ tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Ajwain (Thyme)
How To Make?
- Mix Maida, Aata, Oats Powder, Sooji, Oil, Salt, Baking Powder, Ajwain and make a dough. Make sure the dough is a little tight than the usual dough.
- Now, take a ball out from the dough and roll it to make a circle of 2-inch diameter. Make holes using fork.
- Deep fry the circle till it becomes golden brown.
1st layer: Kidney beans Filling
- Soak 1 bowl of kidney beans overnight.
- Boil it by adding salt.
- Pour the water off and mash the kidney beans.
2nd layer: Mayonnaise Mixture
- Take 5-6 tbsp Mayonnaise.
- Chop the Capsicums (Red, Yellow and Green) and Onions in small pieces.
- Mix the chopped vegetables in the mayonnaise and add 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Add black pepper and salt according to the taste.
3rd layer: Cheese
- Grate the cheese.
- Step 1: Take the Mathri and cover it with a layer of mashed Kidney Beans.
- Step 2: On top of that, apply the Mayonnaise Mixture.
- Step 3: Garnish it with Grated Cheese and it’s ready to serve.
About The Author
Pinky is a stay at home parent. She loves to cook all kind of cuisines and experiment with food. Her speciality lies in North Indian food.